[GSBN] Looking for straw-bale construction photos

Bruce King bruce at ecobuildnetwork.org
Thu Jul 21 18:13:23 UTC 2011

Can anyone help Martin?  I have no sill plate pictures (no one does a
concrete toe up any more, too much work).  Please send any photos to
Martin Holladay with credits as apply.  I'm guessing that other good
photos might be welcome.

For those who don't know, Martin is one of the best writers for Green
Building Advisor, and is a very experienced old hand at energy
efficient construction.

Thanks,

Bruce King, PE
Director of EBNet