[GSBN] New list address!

Bill Christensen billc at greenbuilder.com
Sun Apr 3 08:08:44 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

I've just moved the GSBN list from Greenbuilder.com to
*GSBN at SustainableSources.com*.  There are a number of reasons for this
change, but I won't bother you with those details at the moment.

Email to the old address will still get distributed as usual for a
while, so you don't need to worry too much if you mistakenly send to the
greenbuilder.com adddress instead of *GSBN at SustainableSources.com*, or
if you reply to a recent conversation thread.

BUT if you've got GSBN in your address book, please go ahead and make
the change now so you don't forget!

(this email also serves as a test of the new setup)

--
Bill Christensen

<http://SustainableSources.com>