[GSBN] earthen floor sealer in Haiti

tina therrien strawbus at auracom.com
Thu Mar 17 13:07:13 UTC 2011

Hi guys. I am leaning towards trying some blood for the sealer of the
earth floor in our straw house, at least for part of it- does anyone
have an actual old-time recipe? I don't have any of my old school
plaster books here- if you can help me along, I'd appreciate it!

thx,
tina

Camel's Back Construction
Quality, handcrafted homes