[GSBN] Great News in Portland!

nature boy moontrout at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 04:40:34 UTC 2011

Hey Everyone!

Thanks to a good many people, including Chariti Montez, Joshua Klyber, Ron
Hayes, Robert & Paula Baker-LaPorte, and various others, we are very happy to
announce that light straw clay now has a legal way forward in Portland, Oregon!
This work was accomplished through the deeply dedicated and visionary work of
Joshua and Ron, and many others who have helped to establish the Alternative
Technology Advisory Committee in Portland to receive and review proposals such
as the one we submitted on light straw clay.

Now, we need a first substantial, legal project to permit!!!
But first, we party!!!

A most lovely day to all!
Mark

 Mark Lakeman

Co-Founder                                   Principal & Design Lead
The City Repair Project     communitecture, inc.
Portland, Oregon                       Architecture & Planning
503-381-5885                              503-230-1293
www.cityrepair.org                 www.communitecture.net