[GSBN] [Strawbale] Recording Studio in Straw

OLIVER SWANN obswann at btopenworld.com
Fri Feb 18 14:23:47 UTC 2011

Hi,

Here's one on my website.

http://naturalhomes.org/straw-usa-fortine.htm

Tell us how it goes...

Regards, Oliver

________________________________
From: Rikki Nitzkin <rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net>
To: “ESBN“ <strawbale at amper.ped.muni.cz>; GSBN <GSBN at greenbuilder.com>
Sent: Friday, 18 February, 2011 14:02:24
Subject: [Strawbale] Recording Studio in Straw

Hi all,

I have gotten a petition from some people interested in building a Recording
Studio with straw, and they are interested in getting touch with others who have
already done so.  Can anyone give me contact information for other studios
(owners or builders)?

thanks,

Rikki

Rikki Jennifer Nitzkin

Self-builder, education and consultation Straw Bale building and Earth Plaster
rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net
www.rikkinitzkin.wordpress.com
0034 657 33 51 62
Aulás, Lerida (Spain)

Coordinator Spanish Straw Bale Network
www.casasdepaja.org
info at casasdepaja.org

"We have the Right and Responsibility to Create the World we Want to Live in"