[GSBN] Emerald update (GSBN Digest, Vol 33, Issue 17)

Chris Newton chris at newtonhouse.info
Sat Feb 5 07:40:37 UTC 2011

Hi All
Can I invite Lance into the Group. www.houseofbales.com.au .
The only reason he has not been here before is that it has taken a really really really long time to get him telephone friendly ... I never even expected that he would turn on that ridiculous looking thing ... the computer thingy. But he did, and that in itself should give him membership

Lance is from South Australia and has been working in SB since 1997. He does a lot of work with Bohdan, is a member of AUSBALE, taught SB through the Food Forest Learning centre for ever, attended the Wagga Wagga ISBBC, lives in a straw bale house, has experimental walls all over the paddock. Lance has kept a low profile internationally but is a big thumbs up from us nationally. Can we formally invite him. I will then teach him about spell check.

Chris Newton