[GSBN] Patron Saint of Strawbale (PSSB) retiring

Frank Tettemer frank at livingsol.com
Fri Feb 4 02:11:03 UTC 2011

Don,
it's been great, simply great, to know that someone of your calibre and
inclination has been working behind, (and in front of), the scenes at
CMHC. I remember your visit, during an open house, at the second SB home
that I had built, along the Bonnechere River.  The log worker on that
home, my neighbour and cohort, Lee La Font, sends his best wishes upon
your release from government duties.

Taking a break should be grand, though I hope you'll still take an
interest in informing us on this list, at times, with some of your
studied information, if for no other reason, than to break up some
technical argument between people like ... oh, you know ... people with
all those crazy nicknames, that were spawned by a certain Rob Tom.

Best wishes for your next adventure.

Frank Tettemer

--
Frank Tettemer