[GSBN] Canadian Home Owner's Insurance for strawbale?

shipharbour at ns.sympatico.ca shipharbour at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 25 18:07:28 UTC 2011

Hi Kelly,

Am out of the country at the moment without my computer so can´t forward info to you, but the SB report I did for CMHC a few years ago on best practices titled Straw Bale Construction in Atlantic Canada has a section on insurers used for the projects that I documented. That report is available for free to Canadian addresses and for a small fee outside Canada. They should request the long version not just the highlights. The long report includes a data base of the projects and a half hour video of interviews.

Hope this helps! Am traveling in the Oaxaca/Chiapas area for a few more weeks if there are any projects that anyone wants checking in on.

hasta luego,

kim

Kim Thompson