[GSBN] Exterior plaster sealer?

John Swearingen jswearingen at skillful-means.com
Mon Jan 24 18:13:27 UTC 2011

Tim,

I recall seeing something a long while ago, perhaps from John Straube, that
indicated that the addition of linseed to the plaster mix had little value.
 Am I misremembering, and that is something we know that we know, or is it a
well-known unknown.  What do you know?

John "UnOwned" Swearingen

John Swearingen
Skillful Means Design & Construction