[GSBN] Exterior plaster sealer?

M Oehlmann moulinduroz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 08:46:47 UTC 2011

Bonjour,

we had a similar experience at the Atlantic coast in Plozévet. The
limeplaster did not have the time to protect due the long period it needs
for drying and the weather conditions had been just wet. The solution here
had been external woodden cladding with 5 cm airspace between render annd
wood. The house dried out and serves perfectly for tourists.

I could send pictures off list.

Best wishes,

Martin Oehlmann