[GSBN] Nomination to Join GSBN

Kelly Lerner klerner at one-world-design.com
Wed Jan 12 18:53:54 UTC 2011

And I second/third/whatever! Dusty is a great addition to our SB network!

Kelly

On Jan 12, 2011, at 1:25 PM, strawnet at aol.com wrote:

> I heartily and enthusiastically support this nomination. Dusty and Laura Bartels and I have worked together and he is a very knowledgeable and talented builder, HERS (Home Energy Rating System) rater, and much more - including wonderful human being.
>
> David Eisenberg

Kelly Lerner, Architect
One World Design Architecture
509-838-8812
www.one-world-design.com

Have you read Natural Remodeling for the Not-So-Green House? Available in Bookstores across the Universe.
www.naturalremodeling.com