[GSBN] "Tanjyoubi Omedeto Gozaimasu, YakWoman" 1/11/11

Kelly Lerner klerner at one-world-design.com
Wed Jan 12 01:03:35 UTC 2011

Well,
I don't know about Swedish traditions, but I ate an excellent Thai meal with my elderly parents and was incredibly grateful that they are still around (85 and 86). I'm visiting them - Florida, not Sweden. Back to the Scandic on Saturday. Thanks for all the lovely birthday greetings!

Kelly

On Jan 10, 2011, at 9:33 PM, Frank Tettemer wrote:

> Happiest B-Day, Kelly, or what ever the Swedish translation might be for that.
> You can't escape the consequences of Rob's posts full of "humour", no matter what country you try to birthday in.
>
> Frank Tettemer
>

> Rob Tom wrote, (and I quote):
> And who do you think played a major role in introducing SBC to China, Mongolia etc. ?
>
> http://www.one-world-design.com/international.asp?pid=10
>
> Uh huh. As that guy from the Monty Python troupe was fond of saying: "Need I say more ?"
> Other than (in Swedish, Sweden being YakWoman's current locale) :
>
> " Alla till kellys hus för ett parti ! Eh?"
>

> Frank Tettemer
> Living Sol ~ Building and Design
> www.livingsol.com
> 613 756 3884

Kelly Lerner, Architect
One World Design Architecture
509-838-8812
www.one-world-design.com

Have you read Natural Remodeling for the Not-So-Green House? Available in Bookstores across the Universe.
www.naturalremodeling.com