[GSBN] photos of Toowoomba yesterday ....

strawnet at aol.com strawnet at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 22:24:48 UTC 2011

Chris, Col and all,

Thanks for sending those pictures, Chris. They and a video I watched earlier today of the flooding in Toowoomba are incredible.

In September 2008, I was in Melbourne for the Sustainable Building 08 conference and a special forum on codes, and had dinner with the Brisbane building official. He shared with me that the city was within a few weeks, at that point in time, of completely running out of water. And now this...

I'm glad you are high and dry where you and Col are Chris. I hope others are well and safe and send best wishes to all.

David Eisenberg