[GSBN] admin: alternate email addresses

Bill Christensen billc at greenbuilder.com
Tue Jan 4 20:26:27 UTC 2011

Happy New (Gregorian calendar) Year,

The Problem:

Many of us have multiple email addresses - but please be aware that
the GSBN list software is not clairvoyant.  It only knows the
address(es) you're subscribed with.   If you post from one of your
non-subscribed addresses - as has happened several times in the last
few days - your post will be held for approval.

That makes more work for me.  Thanks, but I have plenty to do right
now.  And it can mess with the smooth flow of information on the list
if I'm not available to approve your post for a while.

The Solution:

Either

a) let me know what other addresses you might be posting from (I can
set it so that only one receives email, but any alternate email
addresses can post to the list)

Or

b) only post from your subscribed address.

Thanks.