[GSBN] Floods in Queensland, Australia

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Tue Jan 4 17:26:40 UTC 2011

Hi, Chris,

I'm interested in looking at the file that you attached.  It appears to be a .xps formatted file, which can't be opened in common software outside of the recent versions of Microsoft Windows.  If it really is a .xps file, can you send it again, in a more widely supported format, such as PDF?  If you are not using .xps, can you indicate what the file format is, and what software will read it?

Thanks,
Derelict

Derek Roff