[GSBN] Straw-Bale Blower Door and Infrared Test Results

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Sat Dec 25 15:23:27 UTC 2010

Thank you, John.  I appreciate your response, and your additional
information.  I continue to learn valuable information from you, and
from this list.  My gratitude to all of you.

Happy Holidays,
Derelict

Derek Roff
Language Learning Center
Ortega Hall 129, MSC03-2100
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001
505/277-7368, fax 505/277-3885
Internet: derek at unm.edu

--On Saturday, December 25, 2010 1:05 AM -0500 jfstraube