[GSBN] Self-nominating requests (Tina Therrien)

Frank Tettemer frank at livingsol.com
Wed Dec 22 00:34:26 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Tina has plastered more SB homes in the province of Ontario over the
past two decades, than I will ever build, even if I had started way back
when I was  21 years old.
She is a vital element of the Ontario Straw Bale Builders Coalition, our
president in fact.
I've always admired her focus at our board meetings,
while I'm typically lost doodling a roof-line on a napkin, or dreaming
of a new spanakopita recipe..
I emphatically nominate, too.

Frank Tettemer

Frank Tettemer