[GSBN] SWEDISH STRUCTURAL CODES

Habib John Gonzalez habibg at netidea.com
Sat Dec 11 19:17:16 UTC 2010

Dear Ms. Pucci:

For information on European plastered straw bale codes kindly contact Mr. Lars Keller in Denmark ( lars.keller at mail.tele.dk ) or the notorious Bruce King, Peng, at bruce at ecobuildnetwork.org  An extensive summary of testing can be found at http://www.ecobuildnetwork.org/what-we-do/straw-bale-test-program

all the best with your research,

Habib John Gonzalez
Sustainable Works
Habib John Gonzalez
RR#1, S-4, C-12
Crescent Valley, British Columbia
Canada V0G 1H0
250.359.5095, 780.438.0821 Edmonton, AB
www.sustainableworks.ca
"Better the kindness of imperfection than perfection without kindness"