[GSBN] Looking for content for TLS

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at windstream.net
Tue Nov 23 15:36:19 UTC 2010

The photos should be 300 dpi, 3x4 inches, b/w or color. The project articles
should include information listed on the Project Page form
(www.thelaststraw.org/forms/projectpage.html) but may include other
information as well, particularly special features, techniques, methods and
systems used.

Word Count
€ text only 900 words fills one page
€ text/two photos 500 words fills one page
€ text/two photos and no heading on second page 1000 words fills two pages
€ text/one photo 700 words fills one page

It would be good to include a paragraph about Red Feather Foundation (when
established, purpose, number of projects completed, web site, etc.).

If you have questions or need more info, just ask.

Thanks so much,

Joyce