[GSBN] Baled Corn/Maize stalks? Kenya?

Chris Magwood chris at chrismagwood.ca
Tue Nov 9 13:50:44 UTC 2010

Would there be any concerns with the high sugar content in maize? It may
be a bit more food-like than many types of straw and perhaps a bit more
sensitive to moisture because of the high sugar? I turned down some
maize bales here in Ontario quite a few years ago because I had these
concerns, but then I didn't have the wisdom of this group to let me know
if I was thinking straight or not!

Chris

www.chrismagwood.ca