[GSBN] Post Fire Cleanup

John Straube jfstraube at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 21:38:25 UTC 2010

I have seen both AFM and Kilz with former said to be preferred because of lower smell. This is what I meant by painting the gyp board before adding a new layer.
The walls are not painted so will require a different approach I think. Once you paint bond of the new layers is likely less than required.

Sent from my BlackBerry®