[GSBN] TLS#62/Putting a Project Together

valleymind at earthlink.net valleymind at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 22 21:29:21 UTC 2010

Hi Joyce --
We have a popular handout on perceiving land -- just 2 pages, titled "43 Site Considerations,"
and it's in the RESOURCES section of our website, www.radius-architects.com, if you want to point people that way.  I'll also attach it to this message -- it's a word document, no illustrations or fancy formatting!
Your topic list is comprehensive and inspiring, and I'll have more suggestions and thoughts when
I get some time to digest!
Hope you get a super response for this issue -- well, for ALL issues.  I'm believing the bale community and the larger sustainable building communities, are "out there" still, but quiescent because of recession.

More soon,
Robert Gay
Radius Architects, Tucson.