[GSBN] Nominations

Bruce King ecobruce at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 30 21:33:53 UTC 2010

I vote for the seconding and thirding, too, maybe even fourthing and
fifthing just because it's fun to try to say really fast.  It give the
list a bit more of an introduction to the fresh face, and takes all
worry off of our hard workin' amigo Bill, who has so tirelessly kept
this list going.

Thank you, Bill!

Thanks,

Bruce King