[GSBN] Nominations

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at windstream.net
Mon Aug 30 17:21:09 UTC 2010

I agree with Marty but would like to continue to have comments and seconds
from the members available to the entire membership. I realize that those
with reservations may want to comment off list - and that's fine and perhaps
a consideration because the list is accessible to the public - but the
entire group should be aware of these reservations before a decision is
made. I think it's good to have at least two seconds - there are often more
than that anyway.

Joyce