[GSBN] FW: Strawbale and termites

martin hammer mfhammer at pacbell.net
Thu Aug 26 03:50:06 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I’m forwarding an off-list exchange between Alex Cicelsky and me (and a few
others) re: termites and strawbale buildings.  I’m interested to know from
anyone who has anything to report, whether there’s evidence that termites do
or don’t consume straw in regions where you live or work.

Thanks.

Martin

PS – John Glassford saw one or more of the e-mails below, thus explaining
his reference to Alex in his last e-mail to the GSBN.