[GSBN] SB in IGCC

janet johnston janetjohnstn at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 20 00:09:54 UTC 2010

THANKS so much David, Martin, and everyone involved! This further
"legitimacy" helps so much.

Our whole local building department was laid-off, so even though I have been
working with straw in this county since 1998 (or at least trying to get the
first project passed since then), I am submitting this project (YAY- one is
actually making it to submittal at least!) to an unknown quantity.
Ironically, I think I left a message (about another code issue) last week
for one of the ICC engineers (Kermit Robinson)from LA. His message said he
was at the hearings- so I assume he was a juror.

Your patience and persistence is appreciated by all!!!! -Janet

Janet Armstrong Johnston, Architect

StrongArm Construction

PO Box 2141, Joshua Tree, CA 92252

760-366-4774  www.strongarmconstruction.com