[GSBN] Address book update...

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Tue Jul 20 15:17:41 UTC 2010

I got this message from Chris in January:

Derek

Hello!

I'm starting off the new year with my very first foray into having a
presence on the world wide web. You can find my new site at
www.chrismagwood.ca. Please check it out, and link to my site if you
feel it's appropriate. I'll continue to add to the site and grow the
amount of content now that I'm hooked...

To go along with the new web site, I've created a new email address.
Please update your address book so that you're emailing me at
chris at chrismagwood.ca. I'll keep the kos.net account active for a
couple more weeks, but after that it will be gone.

Hope you're having a great start to the new year!

Cheers,

Chris

--On Monday, July 12, 2010 3:05 PM -0700 Anthony Novelli
<anthony.novelli at gmail.com> wrote:

> I need Chris Magwood's contact info please.
>
> cmagwood at kos.net
>
> has bounced on me...
>
> Thanks all!
> Tony