[GSBN] Lightweight concrete roofs

strawnet at aol.com strawnet at aol.com
Sat Jun 19 17:10:28 UTC 2010

You can find more information about this method of building roofs online. The method is often referred to as Latex Concrete or Acrylic Concrete:

Here is a guide in PDF format:
ceae.colorado.edu/mc-edc/pdf/Acrylic%20Concrete%20Roofs.pdf

There are some photos and other info here:
http://www.flyingconcrete.com/hypar.htm

And there is a book, Latex Concrete Habitat by Albert Knott and George Nez:

 http://books.google.com/books?id=Uu11_JPY83UC&printsec=frontcover&dq=latex+concrete+habitat+nez&source=bl&ots=A8lnTxTJU7&sig=tDaP-8KGdfydzH5rGn6UPZBWnmI&hl=en&ei=RfccTLTXN9SRnwezysDwDQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBIQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

 David Eisenberg