[GSBN] New Member

BuildersWithoutBorders mail at builderswithoutborders.org
Fri Oct 30 18:31:39 UTC 2009

Yes, absolutely -- I have been meaning to nominate Paul Koppana for a
long time myself.  Yes, he is a seasoned builder of many beautiful
strawbale homes and commercial buildings, he's experienced with
natural plasters and earthen floors, and has also created a number of
innovations/hybrids in structure, due to minimal building codes in
the Crestone area.  He would be a great addition to the GSBN.

Also, I seem to remember that Chris Prelitz, a Southern California
contractor, was nominated some time ago, but I don't believe he is
currently on this List.  He was one of the founders of CASBA, and was
involved in one of the very first CA strawbale projects, in
1993.  Recently he wrote a book called Green Made Easy, and is a
partner in NewLeafAmerica, and has a radio show on HayHouse
radio.  He straddles the commercial and natural worlds, and his own
beautiful Laguna Beach home is a brilliant use of natural, found
materials built to strict CA codes.  His input in the GSBN would be
valuable.  His email is:  <chrisprelitz at cox.net>

Sincerely,
Catherine Wanek
Co-director