[GSBN] research docs page (was: penetration of plaster in bales...)

Bill Christensen billc at greenbuilder.com
Wed Oct 28 19:03:23 UTC 2009

We'd be happy to host that as part of or as a supplemental page to
our strawbale section at <http://strawbale.sustainablesources.com>

I haven't gotten around to mentioning it here yet, but last June we
finished a major redesign of a core section of our website, which
began its life as the Sustainable Building Sourcebook from the
Austin, TX Green Building Program.  The new redesign lets us allow
experts from each area take on responsibility for keeping those
sections up to date, and (if appropriate) opening a question/answer
section.

I think I could pretty easily trust anyone on GSBN who would be
interested in building research respository to do a good job of it.
Let me know if you'd like to take part.