[GSBN] Deconstruction

Joy Bennett mbenn1035 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 18:32:13 UTC 2009

CASBA could kick in some dollars (for what they are worth these days) - just come up with a plan and a budget and we can see what we can afford - don't want to give you a number - just say what you need and we will see how much we can "grant".

It is these small little projects that can give us some neat information to affirm or deny some of the urban legends floating around.

MHB

Maurice and Joy Bennett

You must be the change you want to see in the world.   Gandhi