[GSBN] prefab strawbale

John Glassford jacksflat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 23:26:03 UTC 2009

Eco Bruce Old Mate

Hybrid mate that is the way to go where we combine the need for windows and
doors in the build.  Other wise we will have a home with no windows or
doors.

Cannot see anyway around the use of timber or LVL tried most things now and
I feel the hybrid method is the way to go for load bearing walls.  Which in
effect become a frame if you see what I mean?

Have a squiz at the link I sent for the latest from Huff n Puff in
methodology that is.  Even Aussie dyed in the wool builders can do it!

Here it is:

http://glassford.com.au/main/?p=1742

I know someone will have a go at us for usinig child labour but geez they
wanted to play in the mud.

The Straw Wolf.