[GSBN] Poll for a Canada-wide natural building conference

David Elfstrom listbox at elfstrom.com
Mon Jun 1 22:45:54 UTC 2009

As a key participant of the natural building movement, we are seeking
your input on dates for a Canada-wide natural building conference to
take place in Ontario in 2010.

The conference is being organized by the Ontario Straw Bale Building
Coalition. Having run the highly successful week-long International
Straw Bale Building Conference in 2006, we think it's time to get
together again.

We have created a poll of your preferences at the following address:

http://doodle.com/c5tk5736riafdvs4

It's completely anonymous, though we'd prefer to see your real name to
make sure no double-voting occurs. You may share this message and above
link with your colleagues who in your judgment would be seriously
interested in attending this conference.

We're aiming this at Canadians, with a focus on issues specific to the
northern climate, our laws, and regulations, but if you reside outside
of Canada and are interested in attending (or presenting!) we welcome
your thoughts.

Thank you very much for your time and input.

David Elfstrom, secretary, Ontario Straw Bale Building Coalition

--
David Elfstrom, P.Eng, LEED® AP
President & Sustainability Engineer

Elfstrom Engineering Professional Corporation
#421-437 Roncesvalles Ave, Toronto, Ontario, M6R 3B9
mobile 647-235-8872
fax 647-436-7832
david at elfstromengineering.com
www.elfstromengineering.com