[GSBN] Jumbo Bale Question

John Glassford jacksflat at gmail.com
Mon May 4 22:10:22 UTC 2009

G ' day Ben

The team heading up the project for Fort Hood are talking with three
of us currently.

I thought this was top secret!  The straw bale team is, as far as I
know, David Eisenberg, Bruce King and myself.

I am not at liberty to disclose any discussions made to date, here or
anywhere at the moment.

All I can say is that we are working on it, jumbo bales that is, for
this project.

> There is the possibility that Fort Hood (US Army Base near Killeen TX -
> climatic data below) will build a 4 story 120000 LEED Platinum straw bale
> facility with a living roof and a helipad.

Kind regards
The Straw Wolf
Huff 'n' Puff Constructions
http://www.glassford.com.au