[GSBN] The Scott Home

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel.net
Tue Apr 21 13:54:58 UTC 2009

Hello from Nebraska.

As far as I know, the family still owns the home but may have rented it out
for a while. I¹m going to be in touch with them very soon and will find out
what the status is and let you know.

Joyce
Joyce Coppinger
Managing Editor/Publisher
The Last Straw, the international journal
of strawbale and natural building
PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>