[GSBN] Finished Home Photos

Evgen Shirokov iaebd at mail.ru
Tue Apr 21 09:01:43 UTC 2009

Hi, Mark

Last year we finished 9 SB homes in Belarus, more intresting in my mind is round 0-Carbon/Energy with post&beam structure (we have 200 kg/m2 of snow load and -35 C in winter).
You can see/load photos from
http://picasaweb.google.ru/reenergy.by/LAMKHJ#
http://picasaweb.google.com/reenergy.by/HudrNL#

Regards,