[GSBN] FW: Texas Agriboard Plant Destroyed by Grassfire

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel.net
Mon Apr 13 01:37:22 UTC 2009

Another fire report - this time the Agriboard plant, not a sb building. See
news story below. I don't have any further information to share.

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor/Publisher
The Last Straw, the 40-page international journal
of strawbale and natural building
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>
www.thelaststraw.org

 http://texomashomepage.com/content/fulltext/?cid=37332