[GSBN] Matts' Fun with Maps

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Mon Mar 23 20:49:10 UTC 2009

--On Thursday, March 5, 2009 9:36 PM +0000 Oliver
<house at naturalhomes.org> wrote:

> I have solved the 'non-accurate' location problem with the bubble
> text "NOTE: Location close but WRONG", which is only seen if a user
> opens the icon bubble. I think this is a good enough solution without
> cluttering the map with different icons or areas.

I didn't see this note on the half-a-dozen locations that I checked.
Am I doing something wrong?

I'm curious as to what system you used for making the location close,
but wrong.  How close is it, at the closest, and at the farthest?

Derek

Derek Roff
Language Learning Center
Ortega Hall 129, MSC03-2100