[GSBN] Photos Baling Machines

Chug chug at strawbale-building.co.uk
Sun Mar 22 22:30:37 UTC 2009

Hi Rikki,

here are my bookmarks for baling machines,
Auroville, India was a handbuilt one and was one of Andre's projects, it
seems to have gone but perhaps it's still somewhere on your website Andre?

http://www.kinzler-gmbh.de/presstechnik/handystech.htm
http://perso.club-internet.fr/simplexity/Auroville_sb/SB-AV.htm

and there was another at the home place.com website but that too appears
dead
http://www.the-home-place.com/straw-bale.html

I also seem to recall there is someone using a hand powered one in a student
project in the usa shown in the Houses of straw dvd, by Heidi Scnell I
think?
anyway it's this dvd in the clip here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjNhJqnva3w

bale on