[GSBN] Rikki's nomination of Andre in Brazil

MattsMyhrman at aol.com MattsMyhrman at aol.com
Sat Feb 21 23:44:16 UTC 2009

Rikki wrote:
"As requested, I talked to people in Brazil who have experience with
straw...if someone seconds this motion André can be invited to join GSBN so we have a
new country represented. I do not know this person personally, but I feel that
in the case of adding members from countries not yet represented in GSBN this
is not so important..."

Why not Andre in Brazil?   I'll second.

It would be fun to see a map of the world showing all the countries
represented in the GSBN.   Surely someone amongst us has lots of spare time and the
expertise to do this.   Any volunteers?

steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)