[GSBN] Fwd: strawbale in Brazil

BuildersWithoutBorders mail at builderswithoutborders.org
Mon Feb 9 19:44:42 UTC 2009

I have met Andre.  He came up to a Build Here Now event in New Mexico
(in 2001?), where he and his artisan friend created two ferro-cement
cisterns.  I was very impressed with his knowledge, passion, language
skills and leadership.  He will be an excellent representative of the
GSBN in Brazil and South America.
-Catherine Wanek