[GSBN] black soldier fly technology

Mark Piepkorn mark at buildinggreen.com
Fri Feb 6 21:13:54 UTC 2009

Great timing. There's a sidebar about recycling food waste this way
to the feature story in the current Environmental Building News,
titled "Growing Food Locally: Integrating Agriculture Into the Built
Environment."
http://www.buildinggreen.com/auth/article.cfm/2009/1/29/Growing-Food-Locally-Integrating-Agriculture-Into-the-Built-Environment/?sidebar=2