[GSBN] pictures of agricultural SB buildings

contact at lamaisonenpaille.com contact at lamaisonenpaille.com
Sat Dec 20 09:31:26 UTC 2008

Dear baleheads,

Chances are that we (the French SB network) will expose on the
International Agricultural trade faire (à Mega event in the navel of the
Universe, Paris).
We would like to show them pictures of agricultural SB buildings in the
world. That is why we sollicitate your help in collecting images. I'm
especially thinking of the big SB building for horses earlier discussed
on the GSBN. But any size will do! Diversity is what we like.

Please sent your mails (or questions) to me at forum at lamaisonenpaille.com

Wishing you all happy moments with your loved ones, good health and a
clear spirit.

André de Bouter
La Maison en Paille
France