[GSBN] List Etiquette (was:Wasted energies (embodied, new and otherwise) Re: GSBN Digest, Vol 8, Issue 5)

Lars Keller larskeller at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 10:55:12 UTC 2008

You yanks often make me laugh out laugh which can't be done too much.
Thanks a lot !
And sorry about this, I know it is criminally off-list-topic, but I
still, pretty much every single day, feel inspired to do good and
creative stuff by the way the transition on change.gov is progressing.
The latest thing: asking americans to lead Health Care Community
Discussions at their own homes, is just an excellent move I think.

Love to youall from Friland, Denmark.

--
skype
jomorandin

jomorandin at gmail.com
larskeller at gmail.com

www.dr.dk/DR2/Friland/Familierne/Jo+og+Lars/

Home +45 8668 0505
Jo      +45 2390 0924 (mobile/handy)
Lars   +45 2024 0505 (mobile/handy)

Jo Morandin, Jamilla, Asger & Lars Keller
Friland 12 B
8410 Rønde
Danmark
--

"President-elect Obama and I sat on a board together; we lived in the
same diverse and yet close-knit community; we sometimes passed in the