[GSBN] Save the Faro-expo zaragoza 2008

Rikki Nitzkin rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 15 15:35:52 UTC 2008

It refers to the number of your National Identification Document...I
suppose in the case of non-Europeans that would be your Passport #
although I don't know if it willl be accepted by the electronic form.
Its worth a try anyway.

Rikki Jennifer Nitzkin
rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net
0034 657 33 51 62
Aulás, Lleida

"Tenemos el Derecho y la Responsabilidad de Crear el Mundo en que
Queremos Vivir"