[GSBN] soy stalk bales

MattsMyhrman at aol.com MattsMyhrman at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 02:30:15 UTC 2008

Greetings to all you baleheads around the planet.  Just got a desperate
e-mail from the woman in Argentina who translated Build It With Bales into Spanish
several years ago.  She has an opportunity to have a large quantity of soy
stalks/stems made into bales and needs info from anyone who knows of any place
this has been done and by whom, how such bales worked, etc.  Send anything to
me, on-list or off, and I'll send it on to Diana.

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks,