[GSBN] New member: Welcome Bob Gough

Bill Christensen billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Tue Nov 4 02:05:41 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

Having met Bob Gough at the Natural Building Colloquium Texas last
year, when I found his subscription request in the GSBN queue I was
pretty sure he'd have no problem passing muster, so I just approved
him.  If anyone has problems with that, meet Bob in the cob stomping
pit for a wrassling match. ;-)  We'll even leave the sand and straw
out for the first round.

Joking aside, Bob is working with native americans and is involved in
Native Energy (and probably other good stuff I don't remember).  He's
definitely one of us.

Several others are currently in the subscription queue as well, and I
don't know any of them.  They may just be "drive by" subscribers -
folks who read the archives and wanted to join as a result.  Are any
of these familiar to any of you?

Replies should be offlist if your comments aren't something the whole
group needs to hear.

shiva.b at partner.samsung.com
shivakumar

seed4peace at yahoo.com