[GSBN] Google map and nomination

Catherine Wanek cat at strawbalecentral.com
Mon Jun 9 03:33:39 UTC 2008

At 10:19 PM 6/5/2008, Laura wrote:
>I looked into the same Google map idea with pininthemap.com just for
>presentation purposes....

FYI, there is a really good Google map of strawbale and other
eco-friendly building like the one you are talking about already on a
cool site:
www.naturalhomes.org

I would like to nominate the webmaster of this site to the
GSBN.  Oliver Swann is from England, his wife is from Russia, and
they have land in Poland.  The web site has a great catalogue of
straw-bale and natural buildings, and is really well-rounded
globally.  I've only met Oliver via email, but am impressed with his
knowledge, cross-cultural presence, and web work.  I expect he would
glean a lot from the discussion, and projects mentioned might make it
to the website.  His email is "Oliver" <house at naturalhomes.org>

Sincerely,
Catherine Wanek
Co-director