[GSBN] Details and Building Info Needed

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel.net
Wed Jun 4 04:03:06 UTC 2008

After a difficult 2007 filled with health and printing company problems, I'm
trying to get back on schedule for publishing issues of TLS, including the
Details, Details, Details issue (#60).

I'm looking for drawings of construction details, design details, cross
sections, and even good clear photographs of any details that you use in
your building projects that you would like to share with TLS readers.

Would be best to receive these in jpg or tiff format, 300 dpi, 4x3 in size.
(If this isn't possible, you can mail a drawing to GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706,
Lincoln NE 68542-2706, and we'll scan it for you. And please send a written
description of the drawings, detail or photograph so our readers will have a
clear understanding.

I'd also like to include information about the details of design, and of
construction, or any other technical suggestions you may want to share about
bale design and the building and technical side of it all. Could be
information about the bales themselves or the best baler to use, or how to
flash the windows and doors, netting or no netting, plaster mixes, tips and
techniques you've used that might be useful to others. Anything from the
most basic to the most technical.

If you have questions of need more information about this request, just let
me know.

Timeline: I'm finishing #59 and will begin to work on #60 late in June/early
in July.

Thanks to you all!

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>
www.thelaststraw.org