[GSBN] WANTED: Amazing natural building projects

Lars Keller larskeller at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 07:09:11 UTC 2024

*Dear colleagues all over the globe*
Through the years I have been presenting for many different crowds.
It is normally focused on SB-development, and particularly in Denmark.
At the moment I am preparing a presentation where my aim is to inspire and
show what is happening worldwide. And in Natural Building in general, not
just SB.

For each project I would love:
* 1-3 photos
* text explaining the awesomenes
* who to credit for the above

Of course, if it is hard for you choosing between projects, then more
projects are welcome.
But 1 project is soooo much better than 0 :-)

My audience will be commercial building sector executives in a Green study
group plus the ministry of Building.

As far as I remember this mail-server does not like links ? (I might be
wrong).
But send me an email, and I will then send you a link to a folder where-to
you can upload your goodies.

I will put in the folder a few of the presentations I am presently using,
so you can see what stuff I am doing these days.

Best, Lars Keller

--
*Kontakt-info*
skype
jomorandin at gmail.com
larskeller at gmail.com
Home +45 8668 0505
Jo      +45 2390 0924 (mobile/handy)
Lars   +45 2024 0505 (mobile/handy)

Jo Morandin, Jamilla, Asger & Lars Keller
Friland 12 B
8410 Rønde
Danmark
---